Write about a fear you have overcome.
Prompt Response: A fear I’ve overcome his back on my bike gift or crashing last year. I had a race on the second day of the race some girl collided on my back wheel and it cost me to flip over my bars and all over on the ground. I passed on the ground and I was screaming for help, but then I actually passed out. I woke up on the sideline stand and was stuttering and couldn’t remember much a couple weeks later after my crash and concussion had healed up I had to get on my bike. I was with a group and I was gonna do it. They thought of crashing and getting terrified me Sopha for weeks I was going super slow, hitting my brakes and swerving a ton. I had literally realized that me crashing actually it wasn’t my fault in the first place my writing skills had nothing to do with the crash so I kept telling myself that and over the next few weeks I felt more and more comfortable and I’m safe to say that I have fully recovered and overcome the fear.
Summary: In class today we had worked on more of the book work in the college books.
Reflection: i’ve enjoyed learning about new words and I will be using them in the future. Even when I am talking regularly.
Comments
Post a Comment