Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.

 Prompt Response: Over the course of this past week I have developed new interests in the subject. I also have discovered other strengths that I have when it comes to this topic we are learning about. The strengths that I felt I have developed was that I can connect thematic elements with different contexts of the stories. I can easily see the themes with the nature contrast that we had talked about in class. One challenge I faced was that using historical pieces of the text and then relating to modern terms. I will just pay more attention to these smaller details.

Summary: Overall I felt that I had a good understanding of the origins myths we had read. I will take notes and learn more about themes and their elements.

Reflection: I got used to this class by learning to look for deeper meanings and cultural values in Native American creation stories instead of just reading them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: The title “The Life You Save May Be Your Own” suggests that helping or protecting another person may also benefit you. Describe a time when helping someone else taught you something, changed your perspective, or made a positive difference in your own life.

Prompt: Today, you worked on a PowerPoint presentation based on a character from "The Life You Save May Be Your Own." Do you think creating a presentation like this helps you understand a story and its characters better than a traditional worksheet? Why or why not? Explain your answer.

Write about a fear you have overcome.