Everyone has burning questions about life. Mysteries we wonder about but don’t always have clear answers for. Think about your biggest questions about existence, purpose, or the world around you. Write a blog post where you share at least two of your most burning questions about life and explain why these questions matter to you.

Prompt Response: Why do we actually feel things. I wonder a lot how our brains and signals when we were to eat food or get hurt. No one really knows why our brain signals turn into actual feelings. Without them it wouldn't experience happiness or pain. I feel like it makes us human and different. I alsoWonder are we born with a purpose. I feel likeEverybody's answers different becauseOf how we live our lives. I feel like now our purpose is to go to school and find meaning out of that. Then once your older Your job Is to create you’re own meaning to find happiness and peace.

Summary: Today in class we started writing our origin myths. I feel like I executed my plan really well and I started writing the story.

Reflection: I learned that when I write a plan it is easier to write the story. From now on I'll use a plan before and start writing after.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: The title “The Life You Save May Be Your Own” suggests that helping or protecting another person may also benefit you. Describe a time when helping someone else taught you something, changed your perspective, or made a positive difference in your own life.

Prompt: Today, you worked on a PowerPoint presentation based on a character from "The Life You Save May Be Your Own." Do you think creating a presentation like this helps you understand a story and its characters better than a traditional worksheet? Why or why not? Explain your answer.

Write about a fear you have overcome.