In “Because I could not stop for death” Emily Dickinson life as a journey that eventually comes to an end. what experiences in your life I reminded you that time most quickly how have those experiences affected the way you value your time?

 Prompt Response: I have realized how fast time moves when I am having fun. When you’re having fun, I feel like time moves faster. I remember when in the summer, I realized that it was over I couldn’t even believe it. I didn’t even know that time of that fast, but it was because I was having fun all summer long. I like to value my time by spending it on doing the right things. Not fooling around because that’s a waste of my time and I like to value my time.

Reflection: Absent

Summary: Absent

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: The title “The Life You Save May Be Your Own” suggests that helping or protecting another person may also benefit you. Describe a time when helping someone else taught you something, changed your perspective, or made a positive difference in your own life.

Prompt: Today, you worked on a PowerPoint presentation based on a character from "The Life You Save May Be Your Own." Do you think creating a presentation like this helps you understand a story and its characters better than a traditional worksheet? Why or why not? Explain your answer.

Write about a fear you have overcome.