In “Missing your people,” Tracy Brower explains the importance of belonging. Describe a time when you felt like you truly belong to what created that feeling?
Prompt Response: I felt like I truly belonged when I joined my new traveling team. I’ve met some of the best friends there and we have so much in common. I knew that I belonged when we all got along and I can tell them anything I could go to practice and being in a bad mood, and my mood with automatically be lifted because I saw them. we do everything together, and we also travel which is just creating more connections with us. we also miss out on the same things, but we also gain new experiences from each other. it’s nice to have people who just get it.
Summary: Today we did a common lit assignment in class.
Reflection: I learned more about reading comprehension. Also about paying attention and reading so when I write my response, I know what I’m doing.
Comments
Post a Comment