In “The Rockpile,” the children know that the rockpile is dangerous and that they are supposed to stay away from it, but curiosity still draws them toward it. Think about a time when curiosity or temptation caused you to ignore a warning or rule. What happened, and what did you learn from the experience?
September 14th
Prompt
Response: One time I ignored a warning because I was curious of what could happen. me and my friends went somewhere we were told not to go. When we got there at first, it was super fun and nothing really happened. Then we started to realize that we really shouldn’t be there. We left because we all didn’t wanna get in trouble. I learned that warnings are there for a reason and that we should always listen to them.
Summary: We did a writable assignment in class.
Reflection: I learned that in the stories we have to be careful about what we are reading. In older stories there are grammar and sayings that we wouldn’t use now.
Comments
Post a Comment