In "The Rockpile", John and Roy do not always receive the same treatment from the adults in their family. Have you ever felt that you or someone else in your family was treated differently from everyone else? What caused the difference, and do you think it was fair? Explain.
September 15th
Prompt Response: Sometimes I feel like me and my siblings get treated different by our parents.
Like one of us can do something and not get in trouble but someone else would.
I think it happens because our parents expect different things from us.
Sometimes it’s annoying because it feels like someone is getting away with stuff.
I know everyone is different though so I get why the rules might not always be the same.
But sometimes it still feels pretty unfair.
Summary: Today we finished out writable assignment in class.
Reflection: I got to read in class today. I took away the different uses of words they said in the story.
Comments
Post a Comment