Prompt: Write about a meaningful object or place in your life that carries a story.

 Prompt Response: One meaningful object in my life is my triathlon bike. I use this almost everyday. It goes through the most hardest workouts of my life. It travels with me all around the country. I use it when i race and has so much value in my life that I could never give it up. This carries a story in my life because every single time I use it during your race something new happens. So I can always tell a new story to people about something new that has happened with it.

Summary: We talked about out Native Origin Stories

Reflection: I learned new and interesting ways that they lived. It was cool how the stories were used with different elements of nature.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: The title “The Life You Save May Be Your Own” suggests that helping or protecting another person may also benefit you. Describe a time when helping someone else taught you something, changed your perspective, or made a positive difference in your own life.

Prompt: Today, you worked on a PowerPoint presentation based on a character from "The Life You Save May Be Your Own." Do you think creating a presentation like this helps you understand a story and its characters better than a traditional worksheet? Why or why not? Explain your answer.

Write about a fear you have overcome.