Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of the word phrase might reveal about you.

 Prompt Response: The word that I use most commonly right now is girly. I got this word for my old English teacher last year Miss cyber she called her whole class the girl and the boys and it was mostly an inside joke between us in the class. The word girly comes from girl which is someone sex and the Y was added to make it feminine. It’s a part of my vocabulary because I use it when I go over my friends or when I try to get through attention, for instance I will say hey girl in the whole to my friends, and the boys said they can annoyed but its funny.


Summary: we did work in the college books. They were mostly focused on vocab in the 15 new words we went over as a class.

Reflection: I have liked learning about the new words this comes along with their meanings as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: The title “The Life You Save May Be Your Own” suggests that helping or protecting another person may also benefit you. Describe a time when helping someone else taught you something, changed your perspective, or made a positive difference in your own life.

Prompt: Today, you worked on a PowerPoint presentation based on a character from "The Life You Save May Be Your Own." Do you think creating a presentation like this helps you understand a story and its characters better than a traditional worksheet? Why or why not? Explain your answer.

Write about a fear you have overcome.