What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.
Prompt Response: I feel like the most creative thing I've made would be a bowl out of clay. I know it's not the most creative thing ever but it stands out to me. It stands out to me because I made it and a pottery class when I was 9 years old. I did it with my grandparents and they took me there over the summer and it was super fun. I did enjoyMaking the bowl but I also enjoyed spending time with my grandparents. I feel like you was my best work becauseI was having fun and I didn't stress about it being perfect.
Summary: Today in class we started working on our presentations in canva. I felt like I did a good job creating mine because I use a lot of colors and pictures to describe the story that I wrote.
Reflection: I learned how to certain colors to describe what is going on in the story. I could also use pictures to help have the audience visualize and create an image in their head.
Comments
Post a Comment