With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in American Literature so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

 Prompt Response: So far I really enjoyed your class. I have always liked English and learning about American Lit is super fun and interesting. I have been on top of all my in class assignments and getting good grades on them. What I need to work on is my blog posts, I have gotten behind on them super quickly. So, in the future I will be doing them right away and uploading them. I am excited to keep learning more and improving my skulls. 

Summary: We did an Illuminate assignment on Emily Dickinson's quotes.

Reflection: I learned more about quotes and got a better understanding for each. Also I deepened my knowledge on the critical thinking aspect on it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: The title “The Life You Save May Be Your Own” suggests that helping or protecting another person may also benefit you. Describe a time when helping someone else taught you something, changed your perspective, or made a positive difference in your own life.

Prompt: Today, you worked on a PowerPoint presentation based on a character from "The Life You Save May Be Your Own." Do you think creating a presentation like this helps you understand a story and its characters better than a traditional worksheet? Why or why not? Explain your answer.

Write about a fear you have overcome.