Write about a time you felt connected to nature, like the kinship in Native American myths.

 Prompt Response: I have felt connected to nature when I am swimming, biking, and running. Being just outdoors. Being outside makes me feel more aware or my surroundings and reminds me of how this is such a small part of this big world. This connects to the idea of kinship with nature because Native Americans are always in nature. I relate to this because I spend so much time outside and thai creates such a sense of respect with me in the natural world. Whether I am biking on the road, swimming in open water, or running in the woods.

Summary:The Native American myths for studied often show a close relationship between humans and the natural world. Nature is not just a background it has important rules. The stories teach people to respect nature and recognize that we are all connected in some way.

Reflection: Reading the myths made me feel how I can relate to nature and connect it to my real life. I really said I feel happiest when I'm in nature because I'm outside and it's so peaceful. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: The title “The Life You Save May Be Your Own” suggests that helping or protecting another person may also benefit you. Describe a time when helping someone else taught you something, changed your perspective, or made a positive difference in your own life.

Prompt: Today, you worked on a PowerPoint presentation based on a character from "The Life You Save May Be Your Own." Do you think creating a presentation like this helps you understand a story and its characters better than a traditional worksheet? Why or why not? Explain your answer.

Write about a fear you have overcome.